We’re looking for a Senior Backend developer who loves to tackle challenging problems with firm grasp on distributed systems having more than 3 years of experience. You will be responsible for designing & developing scalable, fault tolerant distributed systems for our product. Our teams distributed in several locations serving customers in US and India. Our team is on the forefront of technology, and love working with others via Meetups and Hackathons.
Our technologies includes:
- React Native
- VoIP & Allied Technologies (Freeswitch)
- Architect and build highly distributed scalable backend systems.
- Build the application, test it, document it, and deploying it at scale.
- Work in a team-oriented environment, providing software development technical expertise and guidance to key stakeholders on variety of enterprise scale applications and projects
- Provide technical direction and guidance, as well as draft specifications, architect solutions, define timelines, advise on industry best practice and problems to be solved.
- Work closely with Clients, Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Architects to develop effective, high-quality enterprise software solutions.
- Understand and apply a variety of project life-cycles, methods, and software development techniques.
- Quickly learn new technologies and adapt to a fast-paced development environment.
- Deep knowledge of Python application development using frameworks like Django/Flask (1+ years)
- Hands-on knowledge of ORM, SQL, NoSQL, and Data Modeling
- Worked with messaging systems such as RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc
- Experience with Celery, RESTful APIs and server-side APIs integration
- Deep knowledge of SOLID principles
- Experience with TDD and ability to write quality unit tests
- Exposure to AWS, CI/CD, DevOps and web security
- Attention to detail, strong sense of ownership, and pride in the quality of one’s work
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable regularly working in team environments
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related stream is a must